Later that day, we went to Darren's family reunion (on his mother's side). It was at this great park up in Kaysville that has this amazing playground for the kids . . . unfortunately, it POURED on us a majority of the time so the kids never got to play on it :( Other than that, there was great food and great company.
Here's the whole crew
Darren and his cousin Tara (and Blake making a face in the back)
Grandma Lu explaining a family book of stories she put together for each family
As I mentioned above, it rained, and rained and rained. So I got tired of telling Caleb to get out of the rain and just let him get soaking. He was laying down in the gutters and and splashing in puddles. He was absolutely soaking. And he wasn't thrilled when I tried to dry him off . . . sometimes mom's just can't win.
No comments:
Post a Comment